That’s right ladies and gentlemen, we are giving away a copy of “The Untold Stories of Broadway Volume 1″ by my dear friend Jennifer Ashley Tepper. I could not be more thrilled that this book as happening and that SHE is the one to make it happen. From the first moment this went public, she and I have been discussing using her book in the book club. It just makes sense, right?!
Well, like I said, we’re giving one away. And whoever wins it will get it on the day it is released with those who preorder. I’m gonna give you a ton of ways to enter, because I know this one is going to be big. Just remember, if you win, you MUST participate in the book club discussions, fair? Fair. Also, you must be a resident of the United States, for shipping purposes.
This contest will run until 6pm on November 7th, at which point the winner will be contacted. If we do not hear back from them by November 9th, we will pick a second winner.
Ways to Enter (you may do one or all):
We will choose the winner at random from all methods.
1. Comment below and tell us whose story you are most excited to read. Her interviewee list has been released, so you don’t have to guess! If you do this method, please be sure to include your twitter handle so I can contact you if you win.
2. Tweet and tell us whose story you are most excited to read! If you choose this method, please be sure to tag @JenAshTep @BroadwaySpotted and #BwayBookClub. Please be sure NOT to start your tweet with an @ or your tweet will be disqualified. You may, however, start it with #BwayBookClub.
3. Tweet about the #BwayBookClub to your followers and encourage them to read and discuss with us! If you choose this method, please be sure to tag @BroadwaySpotted so I can track your entry!
4. If there is someone you think Jen should interview for one of her future volumes (someone that ISN’T on the list of interviewees linked above) please comment below and/or tweet to let Jen know. If you choose to tweet, please format it like this: “I would love to read a story from ___________, @jenashtep interview them for a future volume! @broadwayspotted”
5. Last, but not least, you can do any of the above on Facebook also. However, if you do, please be sure to tag BroadwaySpotted, and if you can tag Jennifer Tepper (but that is not required).
P.S. If you don’t wanna wait, you can pre-order the book at www.dresscirclepublishing.com and have it IN HAND on release day! (November 12th)