We’re back with another week of Unnaturally Green by Felicia Ricci. I don’t even have to ask if you all are enjoying it, I know you are! You’ve been so incredibly active on this book, it leads me to believe it might be your favorite yet. Fear not, it’s been one of my favorites, too! It’s just so candid and she really does feel like something we’d all want to be friends with.
This week we read through Chapter 18. Which means in this post you can discuss anything from the beginning of the book all the way to the end of chapter 18. But no further! We don’t want to give anything away and since we’re reading this all together do try not to read ahead. I know, I know, it’s VERY hard when a book is this good, but that’s the challenge, right?
Now, no more babbling, onto discussion questions!
1. So we’re back at the start now, right? We saw the beginning of this at the start of the book and now we’re getting to see exactly how Felicia got to the point where she went on as Elphaba for the first time, mid show! What are your thoughts on the way she separated this moment? Did it add excitement for you? Were you waiting for this moment or had you forgotten about it?
2. Did any of you read Felicia’s blog before she wrote the book? Tell us about that!
3. Do you love any performers the way Felicia loves Douglas Sills?
4. Felicia makes an interesting point about getting one of your dreams and finding out how difficult it is. Discuss this.
5. I’m too excited about what is on the next page to come up with more questions. Go look!
Question for Felicia! How do you feel about boot legs?
Now, before I announce the chapters we will read this week, head on to the next page for a special treat!!
Pages: 1 2