Citizens: Due to so much stress in The Capitol, Effie needed to take a vacation, but she will be back next week to announce our 3rd Annual #BwayHungerGames WINNER!
See below to learn which tributes will continue on to the FINAL BATTLE
WHO WILL BE VICTOR?!
The time has come, Citizens. I know, it has been three weeks of fun, games, and bloody battles, but we have finally arrived at the Finals of The Broadway Hunger Games. We want to take a moment to thank you all for joining us on this journey. Thank you to all of the Tributes from EVERY district who have participated and made this a really fun experience.
This week it’s a little different. The voting for this round will start RIGHT NOW and end MONDAY MAY 5th at 5pm. We are giving you two FULL extra days. However, ALL VOTES MUST BE IN BY 5PM MONDAY 5/5/14 to be counted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
As you know, there are many ways to help your favorite Tribute earn points, but they are specific so please read the rules. If your vote does not follow the rules, it will not be counted!
How to Sponsor Your Tribute:
1. As always, you can just simply VOTE! In a comment below (preferred method, easier for us to track) or in a Twitter comment give the name of the person you want to vote for. If you choose to post on Twitter, you must tag #BwayHungerGames. This earns that tribute ONE POINT.
2. To add an extra point to the above vote, you may include a link to a video or a description of why you believe your Tribute should be Victor (for example: they belt the best, they dance the best, or the do something better than anyone. Come up with your own reason). This earns that tribute ONE EXTRA POINT.
3. A “mentor” (anyone who has been in a Broadway show, off-Broadway show, or on a National tour counts as a mentor) may vote for any Tribute by commenting or tweeting. This earns that tribute TWO POINTS. Please include #mentorpoint with this, so we know.
4. If the above mentioned mentor makes a video, this earns that tribute FOUR POINTS (per mentor in the video).
5. If the tribute makes a video themselves they will receive FIVE POINTS (however, you may only get these five points ONCE in this round).
6. Finally, if a citizen of the capitol (any fan) chooses to make a video in support of their tribute, that tribute will receive THREE POINTS per capitol citizen in the video. However, in the video you must mention the following: The name of your Tribute, the District your Tribute comes from, WHY they should win the Hunger Games and BroadwaySpotted.com
Without further adieu…Your Tributes are:
Kyle Dean Massey of District Pippin
Derek Klena of District The Bridges of Madison County
Tommy Martinez of District Newsies
Good luck to all tributes! May the odds be ever in your favor